- Decrypt PDF for editing (changing), printing, selecting text and graphics from
- Support Owner Password and User Password.
- Do not need Adobe Acrobat installed in a computer.
- No installation, no registration, its free and easy to use.
- Platform independce. No matter which system you use now, Windows XP, Windows 7, Linux, Mac OS X, IOS or Android.
- Support up to Adobe Acrobat X, Standard RC4 40-bit, 128-bit, AES128(128-bit AES/AESV2) and AES256(256-bit AES/AESV3) encryption.
- If PDF is encrypted with User Password, you should have the right to do it, for example, if you forgot the password.
- Do not support and DRM encrypted PDF.
- Do not support Digital Signature/Certificate Encrypted PDF.(will support soon)
- Do not support any 3rd party Encrypted PDF, for example, FileOpen
PDF security overview
The standard PDF protection scheme can have two different passwords: a Document Open password and a Permissions password. When a Document Open password (also known as a user password) is set, anyone who tries to open the PDF must type in the password. When a Permissions password (also known as a master or owner password) is set, recipients don't need a password to open the document, but they must type the Permissions password to set or change the restricted features. If the PDF is secured with both types of passwords, it can be opened with either password, but only the Permissions password allows the user to change the restricted features. Used crypto algorithms were being improved with PDF developing - up to PDF version 1.4 only 40-bit keys have been used, then the 128-bit ones came, and starting from version 1.6, AES encryption is being added. In Acrobat 9, 256-bit AES keys were introduced. However, PDF security system is implemented so that a file with restrictions may be decrypted instantly, irrespective of the password length, even for 256-bit keys. A document with password for opening, using 40-bit key, can be decrypted on a modern computer in less than a day by using guaranteed decryption. To open a document with 128 or 256-bit key, only PDF brute force software can be used.
Unlock PDF Online, Free PDF Unlocker,